Listener for IIOP Clients

From: Moon Lee <moonyulee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:16:25 +0800

Hi,

    I have set up a listener at 2481 using IIOP Clients as the protocol stack support. But when I want to test the connection, it always fails with an error : "ORA-12547 TNS : lost contact".

    I have tried to set up another listener at 1521 using Net8 Clients as the protocol stack support and the connection succeeds.

    Can anyone give me any comments about this?     Thanks!

Moon Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 02:16:25 CDT