Re: What is a better career? HELP ME

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:18:49 -0400

IMHO, in an IT field, you have to keep learning new skills, whether they are about the same topic or a different one. If you're not in tune with this emotion, I'd suggest that you pick a field that hasn't changed in a couple of hundred years, like accounting or something similar.

Otherwise, pick the one you think you'll like best. If you don't know, well, try 'em both!

Good luck,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site