Re: Alert Log parsing

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:50:26 -0400

Hi:

If you're talking about doing this on NT, see my site. I have a script that scans the alert log and emails any errors it finds. If you're talking about doing this on any Unix, check out a book called "Oracle Scripts". It has a script that does the same thing as my NT script. You *could* email the alert message to a pager that accepts emails......

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site