Re: Oracle 8 on netware

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:06:48 +0200

If you have created that table, you should be able to do anything with it. Oracle can't protect you against yourself. If you have trouble you are probably not connected as the owner of that table.
If that's not true you should post the exact error you are getting, 'something goes wrong' is an insufficient clue to resolve your problem.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA