Problem with Duplex printing- Reports v6.0

From: Dharmender Chaudhary <dchauda_at_radford.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:56:13 -0600

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem printing a report in a duplex format using Oracle Reports v6.0. I tried setting the printer properties such that the printer would print in a duplex format (both sides) but to no avail.

Is there a way to resolve this issue. Any help will be appreciated. Please email me at dchaudha_at_radford.com with the response.

Thank you,
Dharmender Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 13:56:13 CDT