Re: help

From: XU <xux_at_informa.bio.caltech.edu>
Date: 7 Jul 1999 18:37:47 GMT

Oracle NEEDS this file when creating a database, which is exactly what your error message is telling you.

Robert Xu, Oracle DBA
Caltech, Pasadena, CA

Eric (admin_at_t10.net) wrote:
: ORA-01501: CREATE DATABASE failed
: ORA-01526: error in opening file '?/dbs/sql.bsq'
: ORA-07391: sftopn: fopen error, unable to open text file.

: I accidentely deleted the sql.bsq file.
: I get this error when I try to create a database.
: According to the doc, oracle creates this file when
: creating a database. If this is so, the why am
: I getting this error?

: Many thanks,.