help

From: Eric <admin_at_t10.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:00:30 -0600

ORA-01501: CREATE DATABASE failed
ORA-01526: error in opening file '?/dbs/sql.bsq'
ORA-07391: sftopn: fopen error, unable to open text file.

I accidentely deleted the sql.bsq file. I get this error when I try to create a database. According to the doc, oracle creates this file when creating a database. If this is so, the why am I getting this error?

Many thanks,. Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 13:00:30 CDT