SPX listener problem

From: <popbui_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 16:52:13 GMT

I need help in setting up the SPX listener. I am running ORACLE 7.3.4 with UNIX box and Solaris 2.5.

ntspxctl> startup
ntspxctl> register test_lsnr
  Problem in registering name test_lsnr

How can I resolve the problem in registering the service name?. I have the test_lsnr in the tnsnames.ora and SPX in the listener.ora It works with the TCP only and doesn't work with SPX. Oracle Network customer service said it is Solaris SPX protocol problem. Does anyone have the same problem and what is the solution?. Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 11:52:13 CDT