Re: Replication on 7.3.4

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 09:22:11 -0700

Roman

What exactly do you mean by "when one site is updated, the other needs to be sunk"? In a multi-master config, both sites can be updated at once and you need to configure conflict resolution to determine who wins out. As for scripts, these are all available from Support as examples, so try either http://support.oracle.com or http://technet.oracle.com.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete