Re: Oracle8 Cleansweep

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:05:01 -0400

CleanSweep hhmmm..Let us see..

1.Shutdown all the Instances , Listeners  , Client Applications etc
2. Stop all the Windows NT Services related to Oracle
3. Invoke Oracle Installer and DeInstall all the Products.
4. Remove the Directories,files corresponding to    $ORACLE_HOME,Databases,
ORACLE.INI etc
5.Invoke rededt32 from Command Line-->HKey Local Machine-->Software-->ORACLE-->Remove all the Registry Entries and then
HKEY Local Machine-->SYSTEM-->Current Contrl SET-->Services--> Remove all entries related to ORacle like Oracle Agent,TNSListener etc

6..Reboot the Machine..

All the Best..

-Thiru