Alert Log parsing

From: Greg Potter <gmpotter_at_lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 09:49:57 -0500

Has anyone heard of any tools for parsing alert logs and sending notification (like sending a message to an alphanumeric pager). It would be really cool if it were done in perl, but I would be interested in any kind of tool. We are considering writing our own but would rather not re-invent the wheel (or log parser).

Greg Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 09:49:57 CDT