ORACLE D2K With Windows2000!

From: Hashem <safena_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 1999 13:46:34 GMT

Hi all,

We have tested ORACLE Forms 5.0 with Windows2000. We managed to sort out problems with the type of chars (NLS_LANG) used in our applications to deel with UNICODE fonts. But, we couldn't manage to solve the problem of alignment (RightToLeft, LeftToRight) of forms, items, canvases, ...etc., for Arabic applications. Everytime we try to change the direction of the form, it stays as is and not effect occurs at all!!! Any ideas?

Old Platform: NT4.0 (Arabic)
New    ~    : Windows2000
Oracle      : Developer/2000 (2.1)

We appreciate any kind of help...
Regards,
H. AlDhaheri Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 08:46:34 CDT