Deploy EJB in Oracle 8i

From: Moon Lee <moonyulee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 18:02:01 +0800

Hi,

    I plan to deploy EJB in Oracle 8i Server.

At the Oracle Server Side:

    After creating a net service name at port number 2481 (as suggested by Oracle), I have also added this port nunber to the listener using IIOP Clients as the protocol stack support.

    But when I test this connection, "lost contact" error is displayed.

    Before, I have successfully set up another port (1521) and using Net8 Clients as the proticol stack support.

    Please help me to solve this problem!     Thanks! Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 05:02:01 CDT