Re: ORACLE 8.0.5 installation problem on AIX 4.3

From: Adam <aczopek1_at_pro.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 09:07:02 +0200

I had the same problem, but solution is simple - the lsnrctl program is not visible.

The problem is that environment variables for user oracle are not set if you use sh as the default shell for this account (for csh they're set each time you run the shell - from .cshrc). The solution proposed by rspeaker is good - just put your ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_BASE, ORACLE_SID, PATH,... there.

Adam