<JOB> C++/Java, SQL, Relational Databases

From: Jay <jay_at_bchip.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:20:54 -0700

If you want to work for hitech, fun and exciting Silicone Valley companies on the way to the riches, we can help you to make your dreams come true. Our clients focus on leading edge E-commerce, Telecom, Enterprise Resource Planning and Databases technologies. They offer top saleries, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, 401(K), stock options, paid holidays and vacation and tuition reimbursement policies.

We are looking for quality engineers with at least 2 years experience in the following skills:

Windows NT, Unix, Solaris, Linux, HPUX, Aix C++ and Java
CORBA, RMI, rpc
Vantiv, Remedy, Tibco, Weblogic
Oracle, Informix, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL Reporting packages: Crystal Reports, Actuate, etc

Please e-mail your resume in TEXT or as an attachment in MS Word Rich Text Format (RTF) to resume_at_bchip.net Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 00:20:54 CDT