Web related question

From: Neeraj Singh <neerajs_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 17:27:47 -0700

Hi !!!

I am developing an internet application and have this requirement but don't know how to implement.

I my architecture my customer(web user) uses browser to talk to the Oracle Application server (which is also the Web server) which in turn talks to the database. I need to upload some files from the customer disk to my database, do some processing and download a file back to the customer's disk. How is the possible ? What tools could be used ?

Do you know of any other technologies other than Oracle which can do this ? (like some Microsoft technology)

I would sincerely appreciate any help.

Thanks
Neeraj Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 19:27:47 CDT