Oracle 7.3.3 Automatic Startup

From: Tommy <lebalch_at_easynet.fr>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 21:38:01 +0200

I have an Oracle 7.3.3 Database on a Windows NT4 Server and I wondered how to make the Database to automaticaly startup at boot of the NT4 server.

I have already done a "instance Manager" to set my database at Automatic, so I have the 2 Services OracleServiceORCL and OracleStartORCL, but noway, I still have to do a svrmgr23, connect internal, and startup each time the NT4 server boot. There must be something else I missed to set.

Thanks for your help

Tommy Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 14:38:01 CDT