Security

From: Alessandro Morelli <alessandro_at_dsnet.it>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 18:22:09 +0200

I'm using OAS 4.0.7 on NT
i have to authenticate clients who attempt to contact my cartridge.. i cannot use basic or digest or Oracle_scheme authentication because they are too much simple for my applications . i have to catch the request and verify the user instead of OAS

Can i implement it with an ORB
how can i do ????

Thanks a lot

Alessandro
--

              \\||//
            ( @   @ )

D.S.Logics s.r.l. Via S. Felice 98 tel +39 51 6583011
40122 Bologna (I)
http://www.dsnet.it

Pagina personale/Personal pages:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6449/