Decoding constraint names

From: Sam Jordan <sjo_at_spin.ch>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:09:46 +0000

Hi

I get very often error messages like

'unique constraint (xxx.SYS_C002390) violated'.

Unfortunately I don't know how to find out, which constraint has been violated, as this identification name doesn't say anything useful. I know
there are some tables dealing with contraints, but I couldn't figure out how to get my information with few effort.

bye
--
Sam Jordan Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:09:46 CDT