Can any one help me with oracle web server 3

From: nooruddin <nooruddin76_at_telebot.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 18:22:29 +0530

Hi everyone! I'm nooruddin.

I've installed oracle web server on windowsnt 4 and I'm facing some peculiar problems.

Every thing seems to work, but when i'm calling a procedure from the internet explorer browser it says "internal error".

I'm only able to see the results after 2 to 3 tries or refresh.

Can any one help me with this problem.

Also, the result is displayed after a long time, i think i'm into some memory problem can any one help me with that.

In anticipation,

nooruddin

my email is nooruddin76_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 07:52:29 CDT