WEBDB- How does Language get set?

From: <tjmxyz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:56:00 GMT

Hi! I installed WebDB i and it runs find..

But I can't figure out how it selects the language for you.

When I log in as "WebDB" from another computer my text is in Danish. From another computer it's in english.

On both computers Regional Settings are the same both run windows NT and Both are in Denmark. Both are running Windows NT 4.0 Englsih.

All other oracle components are in English.

How does it select the language for you?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 09:56:00 CDT