WEBDB - Enable to connect from other computers.

From: <tjmxyz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:14:44 GMT

Hi!
I just installed Webdb on my Windows NT Server 4.0 Running Oracle 8..0.5 Enterprise edition.

I can run the webdb and access the administration pages from the server only.

when I type
http:\\myserver.runtime.dk:80\webdb\

It works from the server:

But I am unable to connect from any other computers: I tried the ip address to but no luck.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 07:14:44 CDT