Oracle / Red Hat 6 install - nearly there now!

From: TwoSheds <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:25:54 -0000

I have had major problems installing Oracle on RH6. Thanks to 'Ian' for pointing me to
http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/index.html which contains far better installation instructions than Oracle's.

I have followed all these instructions, however, in the last section, 'post-installation', a couple of files which are referred to do not exist on my system. These are: $ORACLE_HOME/network/log/listener.log, and $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus directory.

Do I have to install sqlplus, and tns listeners, as separate packages from within the installer prog? (I have just installed the server and the server docs, as per the instructions).

TIA