Oracle 8.0.5-LINUX install problem

From: Robert Vasvari <vrobi_at_ddrummer.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 06:45:40 GMT

Hi all,

	I have a consistently recurring problem while installing
	Oracle 8.0.5(1) on RedHat Linux 6.0. The installation
	goes fine until I try to create the database objects,
	at which time it craps out with this message:

        Error during action 'Running crdbROBI.sql'.
	Command:  /mnt/DBDISK/oracle/ora801/app/oracle/product/8.0.5/bin/svrmgrl
	<<! @/mnt/DBDISK/oracle/ora801/app/oracle/admin/ROBI/create/crdbROBI.sql
	exit
	!

	The istallation log does not show anything out of the ordinary,
	so I have no clue what is wrong. According to the oracle download
	page I should not need to install any pathches for 8.0.5.1 on RH6.0.
	Did I misunderstand? Any help is appreciated!

			=[vrobi]=