Oracle8 Certified for NT4 sp4 ???

From: Clifford Maloney <cliffm_at_dccnet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 22:35:11 -0700

Having a few problems with memory and Dr. Watson. I had installed service pack 4
on Nt4 and all hell broke loose. Everything's ok now that I'm back on service pack 3, but I do need to get on sp4. Has Oracle been certified for sp4 yet? and if not does anyone
have their ETA.

Thanks.
Cliff Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 00:35:11 CDT