Import problems - v. 7.0.15 to 7.3.4

From: Bjorn Grova <bjgroeva_at_online.no>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 23:21:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to import an export file from a v.7.0.15 database into a 7.3.4 database.
It is an export file for a single user (schema), and I use the following command
when importing:

imp system/<secret password> fromuser=hrn touser=hrn file=exphrn.dmp

At the start of the import I get a lot (several screenfulls) of IMP-00008 messages,
and later several ORA-04098 messages.
The import finishes with a "Import finished warnings" message. All the table data seems to have imported OK, but some triggers seem to have failed.

I have tried to import a file from a v. 7.03.xx version database, and it finishes OK.

Hope someone can help a (relative) newbie...

Bjorn Received on Sun Jul 04 1999 - 16:21:31 CDT