Re: Q: Identify indexes which are no longer used ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:03:34 +0100

True, but for the once a year/quarter and possibly even month, it is arguably the case that the process that uses the index should build it, use it, and drop it.

Luckily all the best people document the reason for the existence of their indexes and maintain an object to process cross-reference, ;)

--

Jonathan Lewis