Installing Oracle8 on HP-UX 11.0

From: A.M.Oliveira <amolive_at_esoterica.pt>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 18:56:44 +0100

We have a new HP9000 running HP-UX 11.0 and only the basic installation was done by the HP techs. After using SAM to install the remaining devices and all,
we started installing Oracle8 and found out we should have partitioned the disks
to make the installation, as we wanted to, on raw devices. As the manual info was
scarce, we contacted Oracle but we were told to contact HP... We have mirror disks and are wondering how should we do it to get the best performance. Anyone has any suggestions on this or where we should go for help?

--

Armanda M. Oliveira <amolive_at_esoterica.pt> Received on Sun Jul 04 1999 - 12:56:44 CDT