How do I develop and then distribute?

From: nikko <nikko_at_po.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 21:17:36 +0800

Can I develop a small library program using Personal Oracle and Developer/2000 and then compile the program and the database for distribution in exe format?

How is Oracle program being distributed without the customer having to buy oracle developer?

Thank you Received on Sun Jul 04 1999 - 08:17:36 CDT