Help: Invalid Trigger Error on Valid trigger

From: <eikelboom_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:07:13 GMT

L.S.

I defined a table vi_employees. On this table a after delete row trigger is defined. But when I try to delete a record from the table I get the next error.

ORA- 04098 - trigger 'VIEMPADR' is invalid and failed re-validation.

when I look in user_objects the status of the trigger is valid. There are no invalid object's in the database at all.

Recompiling the trigger doesn't change anything.

Dit someone had this problem before. Any help would be appreciated. Some details, I user oracle 7.3.4.3.0 on windows NT.

greetings
Klaas Eikelboom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Jul 03 1999 - 15:07:13 CDT