Questions about Oracle for Linux

From: Jack Zhu <jackzhu_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 15:28:47 -0400

  1. Is Oracle Enterprise Manager included in the Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux?
  2. I log on sqlplus or sever manager in Oracle for Linux, when I try to use Backspace key to erase some characters I mistyped, there're some weird character appear in the screen, such as "^H". This only happenes in the two cases. For vi or other linux applications, it also never happens. I know this is a configuration problem. Could anyone help me out?
  3. When will the Oracle 8i for Linux available (In US)?

Thanks a lot!

Please also email me.

Jack Received on Sat Jul 03 1999 - 14:28:47 CDT