WebDB - well known error?

From: Mareike Ernst <ernst_at_sipri.se>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 08:54:16 +0200

OS: Solaris 7
During WebDB install...

wwv20.vrf(119): READ_ERROR while translating tablesp from /opt/oracle/oracleWebDB/orainst/tablespaces.lst.  (No such file or directory.)

I believe this is something to do with the size or number of tablespaces, but what can I do about it?

I also got told that is a "well known bug", so there must be a solution out there...

Some suggestions I got and tried:
- editing the file /wwv20/findts.sql:

  select ..... where tablespace_name in ('SYSTEM TEMP TOOLS USERS')
- setting AUTOEXEND ON

I'm desperate!

Thanks and cheers,
Mareike