login without host name on NT Oracle 8.15

From: Leon Rzhemovskiy <lrzhemov_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 05:37:13 GMT

Hi,

The question is: How to modify net8 settings in order to login to the database on local machine
without setting host name (sqlplus scott/tiger)

I have found it is no problem if database has been created using database assistant.
If I am running script to create database I need to use host name like: sqlplus scott/tiger_at_home

Thanks
Leon
lrzhemov_at_home.com Received on Sat Jul 03 1999 - 00:37:13 CDT