Re: WebDB install problems on NT

From: C. <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 17:05:55 -0700

Hi,
  do you have an admin/gateway.htm file underneath your web server's docs area. I'm not familiar your web server but all web servers have a "documents" directory that it knows to use as the starting point of all documents it will serve up. You have configured the home page to be http://yourhostname which is pointing to the documents directory for that web server. From that point you would create an admin subdirectory and park the gateway.htm file there, if it's not already there.

Hope that helps,
Cindy