BUG? with arguments passed to nested cursor?

From: Frank Calfo <fcalfo_at_psateam.com>
Date: 2 Jul 1999 20:45:10 GMT

Are there any known issues with the execution of a nested cursor which receives arguments from a higher level cursor?

I am running Oracle 7.3.4 on Windows NT Server 4 with service pack 3

If I run the select statement of the nested cursor by itself, the select returns
one row as I expect.

But when the procedure which contains the nested cursor in a cursor-for-loop executes, there are 2 rows fetched from the nested cursor during execution of the loop. And not only that, but the data returned in the second row is incorrect.

Using put_line, I see that the arguments passed to the nested cursor from the higher level
cursor are correct.

It is the rows fetched from that nested cursor that are incorrect.

What's up? Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 15:45:10 CDT