plsxml/linux/oracle web agent

From: Pietro Abate <abate_at_students.cs.unibo.it>
Date: 2 Jul 1999 17:00:01 GMT

Hi,

	in order to make plsxml work, what is the right package to download
	for linux ?
	Oracle8 Server 8.0.5 or Oracle Application Server 3.0.2 ?
	I've just installed Oracle8 Server 8.0.5, but I don't found Oracle
	Web Agent request by plsxml.
	Someone could help me or have some experience xml with oracle and
	linux ?

	TIA,
		pietro