NLS Language Support

From: mwm <mmotley_at_weather.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:47:57 -0400

Can anyone point me towards any good references or sites with info about

implementing NLS. I've been through some of the Oracle docs but the info
is sketchy at best. Tried technet, but still nothing more than env. setup.

I need info regarding choosing the proper character set, loading incoming text
in about a dozen different languages, and then querying that text to build
web pages in the different languages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
mwm Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 08:47:57 CDT