How to set a Domain Name in Oracle WAS ?

From: Venkatesh Kumar <vkumar_at_fundu.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:14:59 -0500

Hi guys,

   I have a Windows NT Server where I have defined the host name as mark and the domain name as apposite (under the DNS tab under Networks).

I have installed Oracle OAS 4.0.7 , and it picks up these names during install. My Web site then becomes Mark.apposite

If I want to host a site www.mysite.com how can I do it without changing the entries in the DNS tab or is it not possible ?

Thanks
Venkatesh Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 09:14:59 CDT