Re: location of init<sid> file

From: Vinod <venkatesh.vinod_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 2 Jul 1999 11:04:34 GMT

Hello Anurag,

  Look for file by name strt<SID>.cmd

  This file will have all the startup commands for starting up your   database. So, when you boot your NT machine, this script is   executed by the Oracle Services to automatically startup the database.

  Hope this helps !

Regards,
Vinod.

Anurag Minocha <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com> wrote in article <377C9A71.CEDBE5EA_at_synergy-infotech.com>...