Re: Rumours

From: Oliver Willandsen <fafnyr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 10:53:07 GMT

In article <01bec3e4$8c45d860$c74995c1_at_default>,   "Glenn Baron" <gbaron_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> Phone call from my boss today .. he was at a Usergroup meeting, and
was
> desperate to know what (exact) version of Oracle we were on. Turns
out that
> Oracle U.K. are about to announce that only versions 7.3.4 and higher
will
> be supported from 2000 onwards. Rumours that 7.3.3 and below *might*
not be
> entirely Y2K compliant...
> Hmmm, we'll see
>
> Glenn Baron

I'll also forward the Y2K readiness disclosure white paper to your email address, as it's too long to be posted here.

Regards

Oliver Willandsen - [ European Commission - http://europa.eu.int ]

All comments represent my own opinion and may not in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 05:53:07 CDT