SV: Rumours

From: Ronny Ivarsen <ivarsen_at_online.no>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:43:20 +0200

As far as I remember the problem with 7.3.3 is not with the storing of dates but that a problem will arise with exports in the year 2000. I believe there is a workaround, but it's still not year 2000 compiant.

Ronny Ivarsen
ivarsen_at_online.no

Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> skrev i meldingsnyheter:930863308.4309.3.nnrp-07.9e984b29_at_news.demon.co.uk...