Re: Controlling the Priority of Oracle Sessions

From: Doug Stailey <dstailey_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 00:51:18 -0400

I am trying to limit or expand the resources used by publication- and report-
generating client programs so that I can control their impact on data entry. We have a transaction-based system which periodically experiences large and complex output requests.

Thanks for your advice earlier regarding Oracle 8i, and I will look into it.

Doug