Re: Persistent Connection

From: Shiva Nadarajah <shadaraj_at_cs.uah.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:53:16 -0500

MTS .. ok.

Could you please tell me what I would do to keep the connection active ?

Also, how would my Activex Components use this connection. You see in the compoenent I am using ADO to make a conn to the DB. But every time a user hits the site then a new instance of the page loads up and it has to reconnect to the DB. So how do I tell my components to use the same connection to the DB ?

Thanks for your time !

Shiva