Re: System startup and Rollback segment problem

From: Kenny Gump <kgump_at_mylanlabs.com.nospam>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:29:12 -0400

First log in to the database as a DBA and query dba_rollback_segs and get the name of all non-system rollback segments. Next edit your init.ora file and add the following line: (Assuming I have rollback segments r01, r02 and r03)

rollback_segments = (r01, r02, r03)

This will bring these rollback segments online automatically at startup. By default only SYSTEM rollback segment comes online at startup.

Kenny Gump