Re: data extraction from a dbf file

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:09:59 -0400

Sorry Bonnie,Unforunately we cant do that way.Only Oracle can Read/Write to the Datafiles..

Could U be more detailed and Specific.

If Datafiles are intact,then it is possible to Recreate the Control file by specifying these Datafiles with reuse option and perform an Incomplete REcovery and Open the Database with RESETLOGS option...

Dont U have earlier Export Backups? If so Create a New Database and Import that if possible..

-Thiru