Re: System startup and Rollback segment problem

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:43:51 -0700

Michael

You may be lacking the rollback_segments parameter from your init.ora file, so the rollback segments are there but not online. Have a look at the value of this in v$parameter (select name, value from v$parameter where name like 'rollback%';). If it's empty, add a line to the init.ora file like this:

rollback_segments = r01, r02, r03 ...

where r01 etc. are the names of your rollback segments.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete