Re: Controlling the Priority of Oracle Sessions

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:47:25 -0700

True, but this simply disconnects the session when it reaches a certain CPU limit per call or session, depending on which you implement. It sounds like Doug is trying to allocate more resources to one process than another, rather than disconnecting one when it hits a certain limit.

HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete