Re: Rollback segments

From: <cristgar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:19:46 GMT

In article <0HWd3.223$6J4.534_at_news.ipass.net>,   "David Sisk" <davesisk_at_ipass.net> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Go to the Oracle supplied documentation about space management and
> performance tuning for Rollback segments and read it. Then, read it
again.

Hi!!
 I basically agree with you but when you're all alone trying to setup an Oracle 8 RDMBS from the scratch without no help from nobody at your work because until now (I hope) we work with msql/mysql and you've to convince your boss that need a better RDBMS in two weeks, I think you need all help you can achieve. Sorry if I've disturbed you or any other people here.
Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 30 1999 - 10:19:46 CDT