JServer

From: Philip Copeland <pcopeland_at_spotonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:42:03 +1000

We are trying to get JServer working. We have just installed 8.1.5 and are getting a Java exception in the server when we try to "publish" any of the samples. The exception is a StatOverflow and occurs after about 60 seconds. The rest of the makeIt works fine - the classes compile and get loaded fine.

Any assistance appreciated.

Philip Copeland Received on Wed Jun 30 1999 - 07:42:03 CDT