Re: Oracle 8 for NT?!

From: Dave Waterworth <pscdaw_at_ihug.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:31:29 +1000

"The Application log file is full" is an NT rather than Oracle message, open the event viewer application (start>programs>administrative tools>event viewer). On the log menu select "application" and have a look at the entries. The defualt log settings are 512K, overwrite after 7 days, if some app is generating messages faster than 512K per week the log will become full, see what the messages are and fix the source

Dave Waterworth